I hope I shan’t be judged either, but I’m 33, and I have to admit that…
1. If I did go to weddings, I WOULD probably get trashed –albeit discretely
2. As I night owl, I pull an all-nighter at least once a week, whether it’s because of work of because I’m with a friend, and I can JUSTABOUT make it through the next day
3. I certainly sleep til noon, usually on a Saturday, which is my designated ME time (advertised to Friends and Family as DO NOT DISTURB UNLESS YOU’RE DEAD OR DYING DAY
4. Eat fast food past 8 o’clock… but come to think of it, I can’t remember the last time I did
5. … and I’m wearing an ironic T-shirt right now –but it isn’t mine, and I had nothing else to wear this morning!!!
LOVED this post for getting me thinking though!!!
Adjunct Professor in Psychology
A few years ago, “How I Met Your Mother” aired an episode called “Murtaugh,” in which one of the main characters, Ted, lists things he’s too old to do anymore. With my birthday just around the corner, I got to thinking about growing up and what’s expected of you at a certain age. With that in mind, I decided to make my own Murtaugh list. Some of these things I have done, some I have probably always felt too old to do, and some I have simply missed my window for.
Any way you slice it, I’m too old for this stuff.
Here are 28 things I can no longer do now that I am 28.
1. Wear really short booty shorts outside of my house;
2. Be able to say yes to every invite to every single party, wedding, Bar-mitzvah, girl’s night and…
View original post 270 more words