1) You refuse to wear a bra today, which makes you feel deliciously defiant and slightly naughty.
2) You go to work on a light, dangerously pleasant high.
3) You bounce up the stairs, to the delight of the security guard and a-man-you-don’t-know, both of whom reply to your grimace of discomfort with a wide inviting smile.
4) You scowl back, leaving the men thinking that it must be that time of the month, which makes you slightly angry.
5) You reach your office in pain, which makes you realise that you should really wear a bra at all times, especially considering your age.
6) You reply over-playfully to an innocent notice from a colleague.
7) You realise that you’ve replied to the ENTIRE office, including the Regional Director.
8) You consider throwing yourself out of the window.
9) You decide that throwing yourself out of the window is an excessive reaction, and decide to go for coffee instead.
10) You get laughed out of the kitchenette for your gaffe.
11) Throwing yourself out of the window doesn’t seem so excessive.
12) You decide to blog about your morning instead.
13) You actually go ahead and blog about it to the world.